Mgs-ians who are dedicated to save the environment

MGS: Athletics

Musings by Sarah Foong

Walao eh!! Check out the garang face of this year's star athlete, Koe Jia Yee!! You'd better NOT leave this school next year or I will personally come and hunt you down in Singapore!!
                  
Whee!! Guess who's leading.. *obvious* Don't puncture in the last 100 metres. Czen!! Czen!!
                                         
 Ah, Czen junior! or Amira Natasha! Who's going for gold??

 Ready, set, GO!!

Oh c'mon!! The finish line's just a few metres away!! Smile for heaven's sake!!

  
SMILE like this!! Go Christine!! I demand you to try out for athletics club next year!!

I spy with my little eye, our next champion long distance runner! Natasha Ng! Go Tash, don't worry. Next year is honeymoon year, no need to study so much =P 


Go Dani!! Last 100 metres! Buka langkah!!

Go Sammy you can do it!! Martin Rocks!!


 Now let's move to the actual track!! I don't care if it kills me, I'm gonna stay for the next 12 rounds, (5000m event) the last half round I'll get out of your sight.... from the front.
Now who here thinks MGS has a greeeaaat athletics team?? *grins*
MSSM Merentas Desa! No joke man, Sabah and Sarawak are scary road runners!! 
Check out our clown suit (Penang colours)

Round the houses Relay 2008, my team (SMK Berapit) they ROCK!! Sorry MGS

Round the Houses Relay
 Now let's move to the road! Fancy running with a baton in the midst of all the traffic? Lol!

That's about it. Running's awesome. You should try it! Really, ANYONE can run! If you're not fast, then do long distance. Anyone up for the challenge? In my 5 years, it's only been me, Siti Nur Azizah, and Natasha Ng who embarked on that challenge. Are we talented? I can tell you I am NOT talented. I just enjoy running. It's not rocket science.
I'm hoping to see more of Natasha Ng in coming years! Cheers :D

0 comments: