Mgs-ians who are dedicated to save the environment

AFS France: Mae Yune

My two-month (December 2009 - Jan 2010) experience in France was one of the best decisions I've made. I was one of the few selected people who were able to participate in this AFS student exchange program. When a golden opportunity like this came knocking at my door, who was I to refuse? So now I'd like to share with you a glimpse of the mesmerizing and sophisticated France through my eyes.

#1: AFS Orientation in Paris 

Participants from all around the world

Getting ready for Christmas

Champs-Élysées: A prestigious avenue in Paris

The Eiffel Tower
(Didn't need to tell you what this was, did I?)

#2: Home (A Quaint Village known as Bessy)

Backyard after a day of continuous snowing

I was lucky to catch a glimpse of deer.

One of the neighbours' house 

The lake nearby which I frequently enjoyed cycling to 

Cycling with my host sister, Marion


 Pumpkin from the garden
#3: School

The school bus

The cafeteria 

The school compound 


The class

#3: Out & About

During the 2-week Christmas break, I spent a week skiing at Valmeinier, Savoie.

Christmas! 


On the way back to Bessy, we stopped by to visit the relatives of my host which was at Grenoble
The scenery there was magnificent.

In the month of January, I was taken to many wonderful museums. 
I had a very enjoyable adventure in France. I urge others to consider giving this programme a try!

0 comments: