Mgs-ians who are dedicated to save the environment

Cheryl Oo's Roselle Plant

Here are two pictures of my roselle plant.
Pn. Ang gave 4Sc1 '08 some roselle seeds last year in the month of August. Thank you Puan Ang for the seed which is now a beautiful roselle plant in my house. =)
First, we planted them in school. We watered them everyday.
Unfortunately, some of our seeds were blown away due to strong winds and a thunderstorm which occured at night. My seed was one of those which survived the hurricane. Pheww...
We took back our seeds and continued planting it at home.
It's March 2009 already and I'm proud to say that my roselle plant is finally blooming! XD
The above picture is an overall view of my roselle plant. I placed a stick next to my plant for some support, just in case the stem falls down.
Here's a close snapshot of the flower.

0 comments: