Mgs-ians who are dedicated to save the environment

Shu Yoong's Enzyme Collection






these are the collection of enzyme bottles in my home..
looks like we’re doing an enzyme factory here huh.. haha..
seeing ISN’T believing.. so no.. it’s not usually this neat…
it’s just that I arranged it..
stuff with me is never neat.. hehe..
but no, I did not make it all.. it’s my mum la…
I only did one… the middle right on the last row..
Ya, that’s orange enzyme for my est project..
Should be about a month-old right now…









broccoli and pineapple fruit enzyme
broccoli is supposed to be anti-cancerous..
so ya, this is an experiment.. by my mama..
honestly though, it stinks…
I guess all vegetable enzymes stink..
But this particular broccoli and pineapple fruit enzyme smells of fart.. seriously!





pear and mangosteen fruit enzyme
awww… there goes my favourite mangosteen made into enzymes…. Hais…



dragon fruit and grape fruit enzyme..

now this is fun..
it’s my favourite among the collection..
cos of it’s nice, attractive colour and smells good..
most tempting-looking one to drink.. hehe..

3 comments:

Kristle said...

LOLS! =] certain enzymes stink whereas some smell great etc. orange skin and lemon skin!!

LET'S SAVE THE ENVIROMENT!!!!! =)

tasha said...

How interesting. I should start my own collection too. =)

Kristle said...

although some enzyme stinks it is one of the most effective ways to save the enviroment. MAN created it We r the responsible ones to fix it.